Saturday, July 24, 2010

yes, i'm that big of a bitch

so...seriously, why didn't i try this fish thing YEARS ago? it's endless blog fodder.

last night some guy sent me an instant message on fish. the conversation went like this:

him: hey
me: hi
him: tell me about you
me: (in my mind...isn't that what the profile is for?) ummm...what do you want to know?
him: what do you do for fun?
me: occasionally i get to go out with friends. like to go dancing...old school 2 step, 10 step, that kind of thing.
him: occasionally?
me: hard to go out often when babysitters charge $5 per hour.
him: how many kids do you have?
me: (in my mind: ummm...that was on the profile too) two boys
him: oh. so what do you like to do for fun?
me: going for the instant replay?
him: yup
me: well, since you obviously don't have the time to read a profile or pay attention to a conversation, thanks but no thanks.

i mean...ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME? asking questions that are in the profile AND repeating yourself right off the bat? could you scream: "hey, i'm just looking for a quick fuck with as little effort as possible" any louder? 

MOTHERFUCKING ASSHOLE. well, not fucking this mother, but you get the idea.

~sigh~

stupid boys.

No comments:

Post a Comment