Tuesday, June 8, 2010

think for me tuesday:


ok kids; i can’t decide, so you get all powers over my brain today and today only:

#1: pregnant or sick:
ok. so i’m tired (as in narcoleptic), grumpy, 13 days late on my “monthly lady blessing” and i’ve peed approximately 943 times today.

BUT

there’s serious lack of the sex, the boobs don’t hurt, and...you know...the small detail of the baby factory being decomissioned 7 years ago.

but...you know...you decide.


#2 which haircut?


imagine the blonde as brunette (or dark, DARK auburn), and the blue as black or purple or something more standoutish...maybe the blue with my natural brown would still work...

#3 payday
books? shoes? clothes? movies? or...you know...something more traditional like bills.

and finally:

#4 which post should i do next?
TMI dating horror story? pet peeves? new word definitions? my personal compilation of uses for the word douche? a life/spawn update?

and:

GO

3 comments:

  1. 1. Probably sick. I convinced myself I was pregnant when I was 7 days late recently, only to be extremely disappointed in myself for eating like Star Jones on Thanksgiving when I finally started.
    2. I'd go with the photo on the right.
    3.Shoes. Duh.
    4. Go with the personal compilation of uses for the word "douche"

    Those are my thoughts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. bella-
    i know i can't be, and as such, part of me wants to pee on dollar store tests and stick them back in the box to give people false dodged the bullet hope (and to just make sure).
    my right? or your right? screen right? kiera knightley?
    shoes. MUST. at least one pair.
    and just a teaser for "douche": douchectomy: the process of removing a total douche from your life. for good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So, was it positive or negative?

    My right. As in Kiera Knightley.

    Finally, the douche post was fucking hilarious *coffee house snaps*

    ReplyDelete