Monday, May 24, 2010

quick and dirty

#1: drinking wine while laying down it’s the liquid equivalent of a sleeping dart to the neck.

#2 drinking wine on the new couch is NOT recommended. especially red. not that i did this. or spilled. you know…i would never waste wine like that…(thank heavens for DARK pillows).

#3 it’s very hard to be depressed on the new couches. i had to work REALLY HARD to mope all weekend. EFFORT.

#4 i LOVE LOVE LOVE high heels. but i have done some math recently. 5’8” + 5.5” heels = GIGANTIC. so. i’ll be wearing smaller high heels to avoid being cast as an extra in monsters vs. aliens 2.

#5 mac and cheese + sour cream = CHUBBY BUNNY MAGIC.

#6 I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE my friends. i love how no matter how many times i’ve bitched about the same thing, they still love me, and still listen, and still plot…i mean bitch with me.

#7 i HATE being proven right when i wanted to be proven wrong. quickly moving up the charts to top pet peeve. currently tied with co-workers that clip their nails in their cubicles.

#8 oh crap…i’m out…umm…super excited for hamburgers and hotdogs for dinner. that is all.

1 comment:

  1. OMG drinking while laying down always turns me into a drooling sleeping mess!!!

    I love love love heels, but I'm only 5 foot tall :) LOL

    ReplyDelete